- In Las Vegas the pandemic affected the way America looks at housing choices. Las Vegas and other cities greatly benefited from the migration trends, mostly from California migrants.
- Las Vegas is in its infancy of becoming a Sports Mecca, and enjoying quite the economic boom as more teams and families make their way to southern Nevada. It should come as no surprise as Las Vegas is already the Entertainment Capital of the World.
- Las Vegas is experiencing a historic boom in the luxury homes market as well. Almost 50 luxury homes have sold for over $5 Million dollars in 2021, more than any other year in Las Vegas history.
- Interest rates are rising which may stabilize the housing prices, so long as inventory continues to come to market. And Bidens Housing Plan unveiled new opportunities in key areas to assist with the housing shortage and skyrocketing rents.
- What does the rest of the year hold for the housing market? Here’s what experts at corelogic and Fannie Mae have to say about what lies ahead.
- Home prices are projected to rise based on economic factors and surveys and so are mortgage rates. Experts at Freddie Mac and the National Association of Realtors are also forecasting another strong year for home sales as people move to meet their changing needs.
- Looking to find out what else the Las Vegas Real Estate Market has in store? Let’s connect!