- Phone:(702) 826-1545
8020 West Sahara Avenue, Suite 245 Las Vegas, NV 89117
Since 2001, Valerie Brown has specialized in residential and commercial real estate throughout the Las Vegas Valley. Valerie is a strong negotiator, an excellent problem-solver and has effective wining purchase strategies in a Seller’s Market.
Her passion for real estate and her compassion for what kind of experience her clients have, is what makes her one of the top real estate professionals in Las Vegas Nevada. Valerie maintains an unwavering client-first, rooted in relationships philosophy, going beyond what is expected and quickly making clients into friends and treated like family.
Valerie serves on two boards at the City of Las Vegas. First as an appointed Board Member for The Civil Service Board, where Valerie helps make final decisions in regards to matters pertaining to the Civil Service Merit System of Employment of the City of Las Vegas. Second, Valerie is also appointed to the Citizens Advisory Committee to the Redevelopment Agency; where she acts in an advisory capacity and provides input to the Redevelopment Agency on matters relating to proposed projects and programs.
Valerie studied Urban Development and Public Affairs at UNLV and Paralegal Law at Colorado Technical University Online.
Valerie’s Real Estate services Include:
· Comprehensive market, home & neighborhood analysis
· Personalized marketing and sales plans
· Effective and winning purchase strategies
· Professional home staging tips for successful showings
· Relocation purchasing and selling for out of state Buyers & Sellers
· Professional Photography & More
Valerie’s Certifications & Designations:
· PSA – Pricing Strategy Advisor Designation (NAR)
· E-Pro – Advanced Digital Marketing Designation (NAR)
· CMCA – (Community Association Certification)
· Licensed Salesperson (Realtor)
· Licensed Insurance Agent (Life, Health, Property Casualty)